Parksmart and sustainable mobility will be front and center at this year’s Greenbuild International Conference and Expo. Don’t miss out! Join us in Boston from November 8 to 10 for renowned speakers, engaging sessions, an interactive exhibit hall and invaluable networking.
Be sure to check out all of the offerings related to Parksmart at this year’s conference:
- Visit the GBCI booth and Certification Work Zone on the expo floor. Subject matter experts will be on hand throughout the conference for technical help. Get all of your questions about Parksmart and the Parksmart Advisor professional certification program answered, or get help with registering a project.
- Parksmart Advisor Training (Mon., November 6): Parksmart Advisors lead clients through the Parksmart certification process for sustainable parking structures. This training provides the education required to earn this valuable professional certificate and offers a deep dive into the specific management, programmatic, technological and structural elements of Parksmart.
- Parksmart: An Introductory Workshop for Certifying Parking Structures (Tues., November 7): The workshop will introduce attendees to the complex relationships among parking, transportation and sustainability, and provide a comprehensive understanding of the intent, sections and selected measures of the Parksmart program.
- Mobility Drives Smart Cities: Parking Industry Data (Thurs., November 9): Parking can be an economic driver, catalyst for development and an essential piece of the mobility equation. This interactive session will delve into the triple-bottom-line impact of planning for parking appropriately, as well as how technology is driving (and disrupting) demand and supply.
- From Today’s Parking to Tomorrow’s Sustainable Mobility (Fri., November 10): A revolution in technologies in both the parking and transportation industries offers the opportunity to steer and accelerate the adoption of sustainable mobility. Over the next 20 years, investors, tenants, regulators and consumers will drive parking asset owners and managers to embrace the hardware and software necessary to achieve high-performance parking facilities. This will help us track progress toward creating more mobility for more people, using less resources. Presenters will share their experience as owners, consultants and advocates on how Parksmart removes barriers and exploits transformational opportunities.
- Park Above and Park Below (Fri., November 10): This walking tour invites attendees to explore the nexus of urban green space development and transportation design. Learn about the Garage at Post Office Square, a 1,400-space parking garage, which was among the first projects to earn GBCI’s Parksmart certification. Attendees will also discuss how innovative green space development can provide opportunities to engage communities, support public events and art installations and enable an active lifestyle.